Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

first day of school

yesterday was my first official day as a professor. i was pretty nervous, but it ended up being a really good day. 

it made me think of my very first day of school...ever. i had sleepy eyes, some serious bangs, and a bookbag twice my size (don't knock the dress...you know you had one just like it). i was nervous then too, but came home talking a mile a minute about how great my day was. 

so, i made brian take a picture of me on my first day as a teacher to put next to my first day as a student....figured at least my mom would get a kick out of it...


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - you were adorable! I love the bow directly on top of your head. Priceless. So happy to hear your first day went well! Great outfit choice, by the way. I have no doubt your students were psyched to see their chemistry professor had black skinny jeans and a nose ring. Holler!

    ReplyDelete