Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

37 weeks

Well...we are almost there! I am 37 weeks today.  Only 21 short days to go!

Braxton Hicks contractions are becoming much more frequent and intense, though the doc said not to expect a baby this week unless my water breaks.  I have one more final to give on Monday and then the school year is over for me. Hallelujah!

We have a busy weekend planned - putting the final touches on the nursery, cleaning out the cars and installing the car seat, packing our hospital bags (I KNOW, I should have done this already!!!), cooking some extra meals to have in the freezer, my faculty appreciation dinner, Benzene Ring chemistry club cookout (only for the cool kids, obviously), mowing the grass, replacing some shingles on the roof, and writing IEP's.  Those last few are from Brian's list...I can't tie my own shoes, let alone get up on a roof.

Here's the progress (still pretty proud of these R2 values), evidence of some serious kankles (embarrassing and hilarious), and the belly picture (out of control!!!)......



No comments:

Post a Comment