Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

28 weeks

friday marked 28 weeks....i'm officially in my third trimester! wahoo!

my belly is 26 centimeters (top to bottom) and i've gained 18 lbs.  baby boy loves red meat and milk (is he going to be just like my brother???!!!!!).  AND, i passed my glucose test...yippy!

my only complaint is still my back.  with lectures and labs, i spend a lot of time on my feet, so my back is taking a beating! other than that, i feel really good. 

putting socks on is starting to get interesting...brian is going to love helping with that!  btw, how about that post from brian, aka "you"?! he had me crying i was laughing so hard...he was thoroughly irritated about his position in life that day, bless his heart!


i've invested in some basic maternity pieces...flare jeans, skinny jeans, black skinny jeans, and lots of long/short sleeved tshirts.  i've tried to just use cardigans and sweaters over the tshirts....it would be too expensive to buy a bunch of different/nice shirts. SO, i decided to buy some fun jewelry to spice up my outfits.  one of our friends, niki, just started a business called The Gilt Shop (read all about it on Gina's blog).  she makes jewelry and sells it on facebook each wednesday during "flash sales". it is SO affordable (i think i paid 12 or 15 bucks for this necklace). i was giddy on saturday when this pretty peacock necklace arrived in the mail.  you should totally check it out.....







1 comment: