Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

17 weeks

i felt my first kicks on sunday. we were at church, and i grabbed brian's leg and started crying. he thought something was wrong. since then, the flutters have been pretty consistent...midmorning and evening. you know how it feels when your stomach turns? it feels sort of like that, only definitely not in my stomach!

this picture was taken on friday...officially 17 weeks. we are working on getting a real camera...so hopefully not much longer for grainy iphone pics!

4 comments:

  1. I'm getting a little teary too! Just so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a crazy cute pregnant lady! ;) Nick and I are so happy for ya'll. P.S I put your blog in my Google Reader today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read your message- and by the way, when I found this out this week I was SOOOO excited for you guys- woohoo, you are too cute preggo! :) Miss you guys. I'm thinking that I hear C'ville calling your name for visit.... :) Hope ya'll are having a great Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you Jo and Brian (okay, and Boo too)!

    Jo, give the topic, thought you would get a kick out of this SNL skit from last night: http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/royal-family-doctor/1426981/

    ReplyDelete