Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

weeks 3 & 4

we have officially made it through weeks 3 and 4! Will is headed in for his one month doctor's appointment this afternoon.  we are anxious to see how much he weighs because he sure does love to eat!  i'm also anxious because this is my first "trip" with him alone...and i still can't lift anything that weighs more than him.  so, the seat is already in the car and the rest will be a juggling act i'm sure.  wish me luck!

i'm going to try my best to take weekly pictures of him on his afghan...here are weeks 3 and 4....i feel like he's already changing so much!  i didn't get weeks 1 and 2 like this, but i'm sure we have PLENTY of pictures from those days.



brian is finished with school this week! amen!  our house is an absolute disaster.  Will is finally starting to get in a groove it seems (knock on wood).  it's like he is finally starting to get used to the idea of not being in the womb.  in the mornings, he will lay in his crib and just look around for sometimes 45 minutes.  my days still seem pretty chaotic though.  i am a human filling station. at least three times a day i think "did i brush my teeth today?"  makeup and fixing my hair are out of the question, but i'm still trying to get in some pictures with my sweet boy....who cares about everything else!?







1 comment:

  1. My friend Tim did the weekly blanket photos and it turned out to be the cutest.

    ReplyDelete