Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Father's Day

I have some pretty fantastic men to salute this Father's Day....

To my Dad...Now that I'm older, I often wonder how the Lord decided that Trey and I got to be your kids. So many kids grow up with crappy fathers or no fathers at all, you know this better than anyone. It doesn't seem fair that we got such an amazing Dad. And now that I have a child, I finally understand a little bit of how much you love us. I love you so much!

To my father-in-law Ed...Thank you for raising such a wonderful son. I'm so thankful that, in many ways, he's a chip off the ol'block. And how blessed am I to not only have one amazing Dad, but two?! You would do anything for us, and we can never thank you enough. Brian, Will, and I love you!

To Brian...Happy First Father's Day! In the midst of diaper changes and feedings, I didn't get to do as much as I wanted to for you. Even in these first five weeks, I've gotten a glimpse of what a great Dad you already are (you've changed WAY more diapers than me) and what a great Dad you're going to be. You are so loving, patient, and eager to participate in this little guy's life. I am so glad you are the father of my kid...Will is so blessed to have you as a Dad! There is no way I could do this without you! We love you more than can be described! Feel free to take a nice long nap today! ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment