Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

31 weeks

Today marks 31 weeks...only 9 to go!  As of my doctor's appointment last week, I've gained 20 pounds and my belly is 28 centimeters (top to bottom).  The little boy's heartbeat is still great, and he's moved with enough force a few times to almost (?) make me pee my pants. 

I bought this shirt a few years ago when the baggy flannel look was in.  Or, was it ever in?...because I always looked terrible in this shirt.  Sad when a pre-pregnancy shirt looks better on your 31 week body.


Boo loves being part of the action...even when there is absolutely no action.

My first baby shower, thrown by my college roommates, is this weekend.  I can't WAIT to see them!

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say that this is adorable! I love how you used the belt to give you a waist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I can't wait to meet the little guy. :)

    ReplyDelete